Send As SMS

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Upgraded to Blogger Beta

A few days ago I took the leap and transferred my blog to Blogger's new Beta version.
So far everything looks OK..

There are some administrative options that makes this version a step up from the older one and publishing new posts is significantly improved.

Both uploaded and linked photos are displaying OK and the slidebar from slide.com is working as before.

No big changes for the reader - but I hope you'll continue to enjoy the site anyway.

4 Comments:

Blogger Baltazart said...

hey, have you ever tried or know something about the 63's Kodak Retinette IB? i just got one and im trying to find more info about it, well just wondering if you know something about it...

November 15, 2006 4:21 AM  
Blogger Richard said...

Hi,
I don't know much about the Retinette as I've never owned one - but here are some links you may find useful;
1) Kodak's Classic camera guide

2) KY Photo's manuals

3) Retinette IB manual (German)

November 15, 2006 9:39 AM  
Blogger Baltazart said...

thanks! this is really helpful:D

November 15, 2006 10:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rich,
Thanks so much for the information. I think I'll look for these items too. I also like your website and photos.

Zoltan

December 04, 2006 4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home