Send As SMS

Friday, March 12, 2010

What I'm keeping

A lot (three?) people asked what cameras I am actually keeping for myself after I am done with the big sale (see post(s) below) and the answer is really: Not many.

I'm keeping:
- One Olympus 35ECR as it is so easy to use and have an amazing lens in it,
- One Olympus 35UC as it was such a pain to find and it also takes great photos, and finally
- One Black Olympus 35SP - looks and works great.

So gone is the Hasselblad, Leica M3, Contax IIIa, etc and I find myself almost back to where I started with the cameras I am keeping.

There are still cameras/accessories (a lot) left for sale so if you're interested do let me know.

Will take some new photos this weekend and will post here.


Blogger Richard said...

If you are interested in ANY of the items please leave your email address when inquiring. It will not be published.


July 23, 2010 12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home