Send As SMS

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Contax IIIa in the park

Took my Contax IIIa with a Sonnar 50/1.5 lens with me to the park a few weeks ago. It was one of those overcast days that lends itself so well to black and white photography - but in all honesty I just wanted to finish the roll of Tri-X that had been held captive in the camera for weeks and weeks :)

It was also nice to shoot some 'real' black and white film after having used so much C-41 film over the past few months.

Contax IIIa, Sonnar 50/1.5, Tri-X 400

Contax IIIa, Sonnar 50/1.5, Tri-X 400

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great shot of the guys watching the ballgame. My wife and I often watch the games on Sunday mornings with a cup of coffee and a brioche from Arizmendi's down the street. One of the luxuries of having the Park as our "backyard" so to speak.

You live close by? We'll need to hook up one of these days so I can get jealous of all your cameras.

November 30, 2006 9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home